Best Companies Award of the State of São Paulo / Brazil / 2015
The State Secretariat for the Rights of the Person with Disability established under the State of São Paulo, in 2014, the award "Best Companies for Employees with Disability", with the Second Edition in 2015, and the third edition is underway in this exercise of 2016 (http://pmetcd.sedpcd.sp.gov.br).
In the first year, three companies were winners for their successful domestic policy of inclusion of employees with disabilities: Citibank Brazil, Itaú Unibanco and Serasa Experian.
In 2015, were winners: Citibank and Senac-SP, which tied for first place, Serasa Experian and MAN Latin America.
All the winners, finalists and other companies who participated in the State Edition in 2014 and 2015, are invited to participate in the Global Recognition “Good Practices for Employees with Disability”. There is no cost for registration, but the finalists you want follow the awards ceremony in the United States, should travel with their own financial resources.
1st Place - Citibank
- Annual diversity planning presented to the company’s high management team
- Benchmark in the inclusion of persons with intellectual disability
- Efficient inclusion and organized management program
1st Place – SENAC (Tie with Citibank)
- Educational institution with more than 100 teachers with disabilities
- Strong performance in organizational culture
- Teaching of methodology for students with disabilities and the possibility of hiring these students
2nd Place - Serasa Experian
- Pioneers in Brazil on the inclusion of persons with disabilities in the labor market
- Full accessibility of its offices
- Guidance to other companies for inclusion
3rd Place - MAN Latin America
- Support of the executive officer and high management team
- Major investment in the training of workers with disabilities
- Direct involvement of executives in the development of workers with disabilities